Hi guys, today I would like to introduce you to a new contest named Windows App Challenge contest where you need to create Windows Phone Apps and submit your Apps in the Windows Market and get an assured Windows Phone for yourself. The contest has 3 categories :- 1. Submit 2 Win -Build 3 Windows Phone Apps and submit your App in the Windows Market, 2. Port 2 Win -2 Windows Phone Apps ported from different applications such as(Android or Iphone), 3. Women's Special -If you are a Female Developer you can develop 1 Windows App and submit in Windows Market. Contest period is 03 January 2012-29 February 2012. Here is the page link :-http://www.thinkdigit.com/contest/windows-app-challenge/
6 Simple Steps :
- Register for the contest from the link above (remember to use the same account details when you publish your app in the Windows Phone Marketplace, to be eligible for prizes)
- Register on AppHub. When prompted make sure you register as a company or Individual and pay a Developer Sign Up Fee* of $99
- Download Windows Phone SDKs and other tools
- Build 3 Windows Phone Applications
- Get the Apps certified and submit them on the Windows Phone Marketplace
- Notify Thinkdigit by sending a mail to email@example.com with details of the Windows App(s) – App Names and URLs that you submitted as part of this contest.
Here are the prize details of this contest :-
Remember the following Terms and Conditions before participating :-
Terms and Conditions :
* Microsoft has instituted a Developer Sign Up Fee which is a payment of $99 required just before you publish the App. It is intended to create better safeguards against fraudulent extensions in the gallery and limit the activity of malicious developer accounts.
The Contest is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India, aged 18 years or above.
Click here for detailed terms & conditions of the Windows App Challenge
So if you are a developer having the Windows Phone Apps development skills then use this opportunity to show your skills to the world and in return own a brand new Windows Phone.